The Chinese Unofficial James Bond Web 占士邦中文非官方網頁

到第二頁 到第三頁 回首頁

家長指引


007金句錄

James Bond: My name is Bond, James Bond.
占士邦:我姓邦,占士邦。

James Bond: Vodka martini, shaken, not stirred.
占士邦:伏特加馬天尼,搖勻,不是攪。

Villians: Goodbye, Mr. Bond!
一眾奸角:再見,邦先生!

占士邦和奸角努博士對話。(神秘島,第七號情報員)
James Bond: Tell me. Does the toppling of American missiles really compensate for having no hands?
占士邦:告訴我。是否瓦解美國火箭真的能保償失去雙手?

Dr. No: Missiles are only the first step to prove our power.
努博士:火箭只是證明我們的權力的第一步。

James Bond: Our power? With your disregard for human life you must be working for the east.
占士邦:我們的權力?從你草菅人命看你一定是為東方(社會主義國家)辦事。

Dr. No: East, west, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other. I'm a member of SPECTRE.
努博士:東方,西方,只是指南針的兩端,兩個也是像另外一個般愚蠢。我是魔鬼黨的成員。

James Bond: SPECTRE?
占士邦:魔鬼黨?

Dr. No: SPECTRE. Special Executive for Counterintelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion. The four great cornerstones of power, headed by the greatest brains in the world.
努博士:SPECTRE。反情報、恐怖主義、報復及勒索的特殊專家。四個權力的基石,由世上最偉大的頭腦帶領。

James Bond: Correction, criminal brain.
占士邦:更正,犯罪頭腦。

Dr. No: The successful criminal brain is always superior. It has to be.
努博士:最成功的犯罪頭腦永遠是最優越的。是應該這樣。

魔鬼黨的布魯弗和祈洛莎的一段對話。(間諜網,第七號情報員續集)
Blofeld: Siamese Fighting Fish. Fascinating creatures. Brave, but on the whole, stupid. Yes, they're stupid... except for the occasional one such as we have here, who waits. Waits until the survivor is so exhausted that he cannot defend himself. And then, like SPECTRE, he strikes.
布魯弗:暹羅鬥魚。奇妙的生物。勇悍,但大體來說,愚蠢。是的,牠們很愚蠢……除了我們這條特別的, 牠等,等到那生還者太疲倦和不能保護自己之後,像魔鬼黨,牠出擊。

Rosa Klebb: I find the parallel amusing.
祈洛莎:我想這比較很有趣味。

Blofeld: Our organization did not arrange for you to come over from the Russians just for amusement, Number Two.
布魯弗:我們的組織不是安排妳從俄國來尋歡的,二號。

邦和女角泰坦娜羅曼諾娃在床上首遇。(間諜網,第七號情報員續集)
James Bond: You're one of the most beautiful girls that I have ever seen.
占士邦:你是我見過最美麗的女孩之一。

Tatiana Romanova: Thank you, but I think my mouth is too big.
泰坦娜羅曼諾娃:多謝,但我覺得我的嘴太大了。

James Bond: No, it's just the right size, for me that is!
占士邦:不是,這是適合的大小,對我來說這是!

邦被殺手Grant逮住。(間諜網,第七號情報員續集)
Donald "Red" Grant: The first one won't kill you; not the second, not even the third... not till you crawl over here and you kiss my foot!
Donald "Red" Grant:第一次不會殺你,不是第二次,也不是第三次……直至你爬來這兒吻我的腳!

邦用電爐電死了殺手。(金手指)
James Bond: Shocking! Positively shocking!
占士邦:電死(震撼)。絕對是電死(震撼)。

註:可解電擊或震撼

在007電影中Q首次介紹車輛。(金手指)
Q: You see the gear lever here? Now if you take the top off you'll find a little red button. Whatever you do, don't touch it.
Q:你看到那波棍嘛,如你打開頂部你會找到一顆紅色掣。你做什麼也好,不要碰它。

James Bond: Why not?
占士邦:為何不要?

Q: Because you'll release this section of the roof and engage and fire the passenger ejector seat.
Q:因為你會開了車頂和啟動和發射乘客彈射座椅。

James Bond: Ejector seat? You're joking!
占士邦:彈射座椅?你在說笑!

Q: I never joke about my work 007.
Q:我從不拿我的發明開玩笑,007。

邦被金手指綁住,即將被激光殺死。(金手指)
James Bond: Do you expect me to talk?
占士邦:你想我招供?

Goldfinger: No Mr. Bond I expect you to die!
金手指:不是呀邦先生我想你死!

註:此句可能是007電影中最有名的句子。

邦剛從昏迷中醒來,第一眼見到邦女郎普斯格羅。此句亦是007電影中最有名的句子之一。(金手指)
Pussy Galore: My name is Pussy Galore.
普斯格羅:我叫普斯格羅。

James Bond: I must be dreaming.
占士邦:我一定在發夢。

菲歷萊特告訴邦是普斯格羅警告美政府。(金手指)
Felix Leither: And by the way, what made her call Washington?
菲歷萊特:還有,是什麼令她警告華盛頓?

James Bond: I must have appealed to her maternal instincts!
占士邦:我一定激發了她的母性!

奸角金手指被氣流捲出飛機。(金手指)
Pussy Galore: Where's Goldfinger?
普斯格羅:金手指在哪兒?

James Bond: Playing his golden harp.
占士邦:在彈他的金豎琴。

邦叫女角狄美樂的名字。(魔鬼黨,霹靂彈)
Domino: How do you know that? How do you know my friends call me Domino?
狄美樂:你怎知呢?你怎知我的朋友叫我狄美樂?

James Bond: It's on the bracelet on your ankle.
占士邦:它(名字)在你的腳鐲上。

Domino: So, what sharp little eyes you've got.
狄美樂:嘩,你真有一對鋒利的眼睛。

James Bond: Wait till you get to my teeth!
占士邦:等著試試我的牙吧!

邦和奸角拉果在玩槍。(魔鬼黨,霹靂彈)
James Bond: That looks like a women's gun.
占士邦:這看來像女人用的槍。

Largo: Do you know a lot about guns, Mr. Bond?
拉果:你知道很多有關槍的東西,邦先生?

James Bond: No, but I know a little about women.
占士邦:不是,但我知道些少關於女人的東西。

邦被女奸角Fiona Volpe逮住。(魔鬼黨,霹靂彈)
James Bond: My dear girl, don't flatter yourself. What I did this evening was for King and country. You don't think it gave me any pleasure do you?
占士邦:親愛的女孩,不要吹噓自己了。我今晚幹是為了國王和國家的,妳不會以為這給了我快感吧。

Fiona Volpe: But of course, I forgot your ego, Mister Bond. James Bond, who only has to make love to a woman and she starts to hear heavenly choirs singing. She repents, then immediately returns to the side of right and virtue. But not this one. What a blow it must have been-you having a failure.
Fiona Volpe: 但當然,我忘記了你的自大,邦先生。占士邦,女人只要和他做愛便聽到聖神的呼喚。她懺悔, 立刻回到了正義和純潔的那一方。但這個不是。真的是一個打擊--你失敗了。

James Bond: Well, you can't win them all...
占士邦:當然,不會全部贏。

邦在跳舞時用女奸角Fiona Volpe的身體擋了子彈。(魔鬼黨,霹靂彈)
James Bond: Do you mind if my friend sits this one out? She's just dead.
占士邦:你不介意我的朋友坐在這兒嗎?她剛死了。

邦和The Chinese Girl(Hong Kong)在床上。(火箭嶺,雷霆谷)
James Bond: Why do Chinese girls taste different from all other girls?
占士邦:為何中國女孩和其他的女孩不同?

Chinese Girl(Hong Kong): You think we better, ha?
Chinese Girl(Hong Kong):你認為我們更好,是嗎?

James Bond: No, just different. Peking duck is different from Russian caviar but I love them both.
占士邦:不是,只是不同。北京填鴨和俄國魚子醬不同但我兩樣都喜歡。

日本情報局的田中和占士邦準備享受沐浴。(火箭嶺,雷霆谷)
Tiger Tanaka: Rule Number Two in Japan... Men always come first. Women come second.
老虎田中:第二項規則在日本,男人永遠排第一,女人排第二。

James Bond: I might just retire here.
占士邦:我一定要在這兒退休。

占士邦首遇007電影最大的奸角布魯弗。(火箭嶺,雷霆谷)
Blofeld: James Bond. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ernst Stavro Blofeld. They told me you were assassinated in Hong Kong.
布魯弗:占士邦。容許我介紹自己。我是恩斯史達魯布魯弗。他們告訴我你已在香港被殺。

James Bond: Yes, this is my second life.
占士邦:是,這是我的第二條命。

Blofeld: You only live twice, Mr. Bond.
布魯弗:你只可活兩次,邦先生。

占士邦在日本魔鬼黨的火箭基地被布魯弗抓著。(火箭嶺,雷霆谷)
Blofeld: The firing power inside my crater is enough to annihilate a small army. You can watch it all on TV. It's the last program you're likely to see.
布魯弗:我火山口的火力足以殲滅一支小軍隊。你可在電視上看到。這可能是你看到最後的節目。

James Bond: Well, if I'm gonna be forced to watch television, may I smoke?
占士邦:那麼,如果我被迫看電影,我可否抽煙?

Blofeld: Yes. Give him his cigarettes. It won't be the nicotine that kills you, Mr. Bond.
布魯弗:可以。拿他的香煙給他。不會是尼古丁殺你,邦先生

占士邦被迫到德高的辦公室,邦飛刀插在月曆的十四日上。(雪山堡,女王密使)
Draco: But today is the thirteenth, Commander Bond.
德高:但今天是十三日啊,邦中校。

James Bond: I'm superstitious.
占士邦:我迷信。

邦和女角翠思在雪山滑雪逃走時,一個殺手誤跌進了剷雪車給攪碎了。(雪山堡,女王密使)
James Bond: He had lots of guts!
占士邦:他的腸(勇氣)真多呢!

註:guts可解腸和勇氣。

可能是007電影最震撼的一幕:布魯弗與Irma Bunt駕車對著新婚的邦和翠絲的車開槍。(雪山堡,女王密使)
James Bond: It's Blofeld! It's Blofeld!
占士邦:是布魯弗!是布魯弗!

(邦看看翠絲,她已變成了一具屍體。一輛警察電單車趕至。邦抱著翠絲。)
James Bond: It's alright. It's quite alright really. She's having a rest. We will be heading on soon. There's no hurry... you see, we have all the time in the world...
占士邦:沒事的。真的沒有事。她正在休息。我們很快會起程。不緊迫的,你知道,我們擁有全世界的時間。

占士邦在追殺殺妻仇人布魯弗,找到穿泳衣的女子Marly,邦用技驚四座的技巧把她的泳衣扯掉,把它綁在Marly的頸上。 (鑽石黨,金鋼鑽)
James Bond: Where is Ernst Stavro Blofeld?
占士邦:恩斯史達魯布魯弗在哪兒?

(Marly在呻吟)
James Bond: Speak up darling I can't hear you
占士邦:說大聲點甜心我聽不到。

奸角Mr Kidd和Mr. Wint炸毀了一架直升機。(鑽石黨,金鋼鑽)
Mr. Kidd: If God had wanted man to fly...
Mr. Kidd:如果神想人飛……

Mr. Wint: He would have given him wings, Mr Kidd.
Mr. Wint:祂會給人翼啊Kidd先生。

女走私客祈迪芬監視007上飛機,而他們又被Mr Kidd和Mr. Wint監視。(鑽石黨,金鋼鑽)
Mr. Kidd: Well, they're aboard, and I must say, Miss Case is quite lovely... for a woman.
Mr. Kidd:噢,他們上機了。我想說,祈小姐有些可愛……對女人來說。

(Mr. Wint立刻怒瞪著他)
註:因他們是對同性戀者,所以Mr. Wint十分不滿。

奸角Mr Kidd和Mr. Wint準備第二次殺邦。(鑽石黨,金鋼鑽)
Mr. Wint: If at first you don't succeed, Mr Kidd...
Mr. Wint:當你第一次不成功,Kidd先生……

Mr. Kidd: Try, try again, Mr Wint.
Mr. Kidd:試,再試Wint先生。

占士邦截了一輛黑人司冀廨駛的計程車去跟蹤奸角坎南迦。(黑魔黨,生死關頭)
Cab driver: You know where you're going?
司機:你知你要去哪裡嗎?

James Bond: Uptown, I believe?
占士邦:上城區,我想吧?

Cab driver: Uptown? You headed into Harlem!
司機:上城區?你正朝哈林區去呢!

James Bond: Well you just stay on the tail of that jukebox and there's an extra twenty dollars in it for you.
占士邦:那麼若你跟著那架房車後面的話,我會給你多二十元。

Cab driver: For twenty dollars I'll take you to a Ku Klux Klan cookout!
司機:為了二十元,我會帶你去KKK黨的屠宰場呢!

註:哈林區為白人禁地。

占士邦首遇奸角坎南迦。(黑魔黨,生死關頭)
James Bond: My name is...
占士邦:我姓……

Kananga: Names is for tombstones! baby!
坎南迦:名字是寫在墓碑上的,baby!

占士邦與女巫師蘇麗特兒發生關係,這使蘇麗特兒的占卜發力失去。蘇麗特兒的主人坎南迦把邦關住。 (黑魔黨,生死關頭)
Kananga: Tee Hee, on Solitaire's first wrong answer, you will sever the little finger of Mr. Bond's left hand. On the next wrong answer, you will move on to more... VITAL parts of his anatomy.
坎南迦:Tee Hee,當蘇麗特兒的第一個答案錯時,你便弄斷邦先生左手的尾指;如第二個答案錯時, 你便對付他解剖學上更重要的地方。

占士邦被Tee Hee關在一個鱷魚島上。(黑魔黨,生死關頭)
Tee Hee: There are two ways to disable an alligator, Mr. Bond.
Tee Hee:有兩個方法可弄走鱷魚的,邦先生。

James Bond: I don't suppose you'd tell me what they are.
占士邦:我想你不會告訴我是什麼吧。

Tee Hee: One way is to jab a pen right above it's eye.
Tee Hee:其中一個是用鉛筆插牠們眼上的地方。

James Bond: and the other way?
占士邦:另一個呢?

Tee Hee: Oh, the other way is twice as simple. Just stick your hand in it's mouth and pull out all it's teeth. Heh, heh!
Tee Hee:噢,另一個方法是簡單兩倍的。只是把你的手放進牠的口並拔掉牠的牙齒。嘻,嘻!

占士邦收到刻有他號碼007的金子彈死亡恐嚇。(金槍客,金鎗人)
James Bond: Who would pay a million dollars to have me killed?
占士邦:誰會付一百萬元來殺我呢?

M: Jealous husbands, outraged chefs, humiliated tailors...the list is endless!
M:嫉妒的丈夫,被傷害的廚師,受辱的裁縫……名單是無盡的!

占士邦在審Andrea怎樣才找到金槍客。(金槍客,金鎗人)
James Bond: How will I recognize him?
占士邦:我怎樣才找到他呢?

Andrea Anders: He's tall, dark and thin.
Andrea Anders:他高,黑和瘦。

James Bond: So is my aunt!
占士邦:我姨媽也是!

註:邦是由他姨媽帶大的,所以他提及他姨媽。

諧角J.W. Pepper和他的妻子Maybel遊泰國。(金槍客,金鎗人)
Maybel: Oh J.W. I just gotta have me one of them cute little elephants.
Maybel:噢JW我一定要給他們買一隻可愛的小象(木雕)。

J.W. Pepper: Elephants? Them's democrats Maybel.
J.W. Pepper:象?他們是民主黨啊Maybel。

註:象是美國共和黨黨徽。

金槍客法蘭西斯高史卡拉孟加邀邦決鬥。(金槍客,金鎗人)
Francisco Scaramanga: A duel between titans. My golden gun against your Walther PPK.
史卡拉孟加:兩個巨人間的決鬥。我的金槍對你的華特PPK。

James Bond: One bullet against my six?
占士邦:一粒子彈對我的六粒?

Francisco Scaramanga: I only need one, Mr. Bond.
史卡拉孟加:我只需一粒,邦先生。

邦到金槍客法蘭西斯高史卡拉孟加在南中國的小島追捕他。(金槍客,金鎗人)
Scaramanga: To us, Mr. Bond. We are the best.
史卡拉孟加:乾杯,邦先生。我們是最好的。

James Bond: There's a useful four letter word...and you're full of it. When I kill, it's under specific orders from my government. And those I kill are themselves killers.
占士邦:有一個有用的四字詞語……你有它太多了。當我殺人,我是在我政府的批准下進行的。 我殺的人本身是殺手。

Scaramanga: Come, come, Mr. Bond. You disappoint me. You get as much fulfillment out of killing as I do, so why don't you admit it?
史卡拉孟加:不要這樣,不要這樣邦先生。你令我失望。你和我一樣從殺人中得到了很多成功感, 你何不承認呢?

James Bond: I admit killing you would be a pleasure.
占士邦:我承認殺你令我得到快感。

Scaramanga: You should have done that when you first saw me. But then, of course, the English don't consider it sporting to kill in cold blood, do they?
史卡拉孟加:你在第一次見到我時便應這樣做。但是,當然啦,英國人不認為冷血地殺人有體育精神, 不是嗎?

James Bond: Don't count on that.
占士邦:不是這樣說的。

Nick Nack夢想若占士邦殺了金槍客後,整個渡假小島便歸他所有。(金槍客,金槍人)
Nick Nack: Good shooting, monsieur!
Nick Nack:射好些啊,先生!

James Bond: I've never killed a midget before, but there can always be a first time.
占士邦:我之前從沒有殺過侏儒,但凡事總有第一次。

Nick Nack: Oh, monsieur.
Nick Nack:噢,先生。

占士邦首次與蘇聯女諜安雅阿馬素娃少校正式談話。(海底城)
Major Anya Amasova: Commander James Bond, recruited to the British Secret Service from the Royal Navy. License to kill and has done so on numerous occasions. Many lady friends but married only once. Wife killed...
安雅阿馬素娃:占士邦中校,從皇家海軍中招募到英國情報機構。有殺人執照而且在數個場合中使用了。很多女性朋友但只是結過一次婚。妻子被殺……

James Bond: You've made your point.
占士邦:你已達到了目的。

Major Anya Amasova: You're sensitive, Mr. Bond?
安雅阿馬素娃:你敏感,邦先生?

James Bond: About some things.
占士邦:對關於某些東西。

註:占士邦很不喜歡別人提起關於亡妻的東西。

占士邦到太空訓練中心找賀莉古夏博士帶他參觀。(太空城)
James Bond: I'm looking for Dr. Goodhead.
占士邦:我在找古夏博士。

Holly Goodhead: You just found her.
賀莉古夏:你已找到她了。

James Bond: A woman?
占士邦:女人?

Holly Goodhead: Your powers of observation do you credit, Mr. Bond!
賀莉古夏:你的觀察能力真好呢,邦先生!

占士邦夜探奸角許戈澤斯在威尼斯的毒氣實驗室,在第二朝帶領M和國防大臣戴著防毒面具視察, 但那時實驗室已被搬走,澤斯坐在裡面的辦公室,使三個戴著防毒面具的英國人很尷尬。(太空城)
Hugo Drax: You must excuse me, gentlemen. Not being English, I find your sense of humour rather hard to follow.
許戈澤斯:你們要原諒我,各位。本身不是英國人,我發覺你們的幽默令我難以理解。

邦要殺死殺妻仇人──大奸角布魯弗,看看布魯弗有什麼話說。(海龍幫,最高機密)
Blofeld: Mr. Bond! We can do a deal! I'll buy you a delicatessen in stainless steel! Please!
布魯弗:邦先生!我們可以做一樁交易!我會給你買佳餚!用不鏽鋼盛的!求求你!

James Bond: Alright, keep your hair on!
占士邦:好吧,保持你的頭髮豎起!

Blofeld: Put me down! Put me down!
布魯弗:放我下來!放我下來!

James Bond: Oh, you want to get off?
噢,你想下機嗎?

(邦把布魯弗投入了煙囪)
Blofeld: Mr. Bond!...
布魯弗:邦先生!……

女角達碧碧力邀邦上床。(海龍幫,最高機密)
Bibi: One of the porters is a fan, he'll do anything for me... and I'll do anything for you!
達碧碧:其中一個門房是我的擁躉來的,他會為我做任何事……而我會為你做任何事!

James Bond: Well, I'm exceedingly flattered Bibi, but you're in training.
占士邦:呀,我真受寵若驚,碧碧,但你正在受訓。

Bibi: That's a laugh. Everybody knows it builds up muscle tone.
達碧碧:真可笑。所有人都知道它可強化肌肉。

James Bond: Well, you can start building up some more muscle tone by putting on your clothes.
占士邦:那麼,你可以用穿回衣服來強化多一些肌肉。

Bibi: Don't you like me?
達碧碧:你不喜歡我嗎?

James Bond: Why, I think you're wonderful Bibi but I don't think your uncle Ari would approve.
占士邦:啊,我想碧碧妳很好但我想妳的叔叔Ari不會批准的。

Bibi: Him? He thinks I'm still a virgin!
達碧碧:他?他還以為我仍是處女呢!

James Bond: Yes, well, you get your clothes on and I'll buy you an ice cream.
占士邦:是的,那麼,妳穿回衣服後我會買雪糕給妳。

邦任務失敗,與假裝神父的Q接頭。(海龍幫,最高機密)
James Bond: Forgive me father for I have sinned.
占士邦:原諒我吧神父我犯了罪。

Q: That's putting it mildly 007!
Q:這說得太輕微了007!

邦和哥倫布等突襲山上修道園,邦正爬山上去,其他人在山腳等。(海龍幫,最高機密)
Colombo: I should have brought more of my people.
哥倫布:我應帶更多手下來。

Melina Havelock: James is counting on a surprise.
馬蓮娜:占士想突襲。

Colombo: But we are only five men...
哥倫布:但我們只有五個男人……

Melina Havelock: And one woman!
馬蓮娜:和一個女人!


到第二頁 到第三頁 回首頁